Sunday 2 September 2012

// Information on my Music

As some of you may know already I also write music in a wide selection of experimental electronica genres. I have recently written a few "demo" tracks as my alter ego Ȼ, which is based upon error and glitch samples created through the computer software I use. Artists that had a huge influence on this music are Alva Noto and Ryoji Ikeda, two musician/artists that I greatly admire.

I have been lucky in recent years to make connections into this relatively small corner of the musical universe, and I am pleased to say that I have a collection of friends who help me further understand the music.

You can find some the Ȼ music at: http://soundcloud.com/thesoundofcomputers/sets/device-error-ep/

I am currently working on a new project (going on a small hiatus from Ȼ) which is a small step into the ambient universe, mixing long ambient drones with micro glitch samples to create a dark atmospherical ambient project. I will update you guys with any more news about this as it comes clearer, whether/when/where this is downloaded and you are able to get it too. 

Until then, please feel free to take a listen to the music of Ȼ, and join my Facebook page at: http://facebook.com/thesoundofcomputers.

No comments:

Post a Comment