Saturday 15 June 2013

// An Apology & Update

I am writing this post as an apology to the people who have been enjoying reading my blog posts about minimalist music around the world.

I am trying my hardest to find time to write more blog updates about the latest minimalist music that I have enjoyed listening to and reading reviews of. I am trying to get back into the swing of things as things have been getting a little more hectic for me in the last few weeks/months.

As many of you will know, I compose minimalist ambient electronic music under the moniker, Sleep Orchestra. Well good things have been happening and I am finding myself in the middle of a few projects that are expected this year and some more projects that may be released a little further afield. The things I can tell you is that these are truly exciting projects that I am working on, but most of them I can't tell you anything about. That's how exciting all this is!

The other thing I can tell you about is that I am hoping to get my first full length Sleep Orchestra release out later this year. I have been in my "studio" for a few months making some new sounds and loops and effect chains for this project. I can't tell you much about this, as, we'll I'm still working on it. Ill let you know the further details in the coming weeks/months.

I have also recently found some files that didn't make the cut for the first Endless Forms EP but I have been thinking that I may release them as the next instalment. They are similar to the Ossiir EP in rhythmic details etc but fit in after the experimentations I was working on at the time of Endless Forms [exhibit A]. Ill let you know!

Well that's how things stand at the moment, so please keep visiting my blog, I hope to get some more updates and review posts up on here again very soon.

Chris,
First-Stage Experimental

No comments:

Post a Comment