Tuesday 14 August 2012

// Atra Aeterna & Update On First-Stage

I know I havent written anything for a while so I thought a post to let you readers know that I havent forgotten about blog updates was in order.

I've recently been listening to some interesting new stuff from Atra Aeterna. Never really heard anything about the music before so I thought I would take a listen. Turns out its pretty darn good stuff. Take a listen at Link 1 below.

I have also been busy in my own studio writing new experimental electronic material myself so I've been a little busy here and there.

Hoping to find some new stuff to post about in the near futures so keep on checking First-Stage Experimental for further news from the world.

Visit Link 1: http://atraaeterna.com/album/machinations

No comments:

Post a Comment